Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)

How Does OSAP Work?

  OSAP financial aid is based on a formula:

  Allowable educational costs
Expected financial contributions
Financial need

There are options for full-time, part-time and graduate students.

OSAP also provides scholarships, bursaries and grants, based on your academic achievement or special circumstances. For more information, see the A to Z list of programs.