Ontario’s Student Access Guarantee ensures that every qualified Ontario student has access to the financial help they need through OSAP and financial aid provided separately by Ontario colleges and universities.
This site also offers the following tools and information to help you understand OSAP better:
- Check out our OSAP Aid Finder to find out what kind of assistance you may be eligible to apply for.
- Our complete list of OSAP Aid Programs shows you exactly what kind of help is available.
- Getting OSAP outlines the application process for full-time students, part-time students, graduate students, previous students and special circumstances students.
- Our Aid Estimator provides a general estimate of the amount of OSAP aid you may be eligible for.
- When you apply online, you also get an estimate of the amount of OSAP aid you may be eligible for based on the information provided.