|Estimate how much you may receive through OSAP grants and loans.
You need the following to get an OSAP aid estimate:
Time: It takes only 5-10 minutes to complete the aid estimator
- the name of the school you're planning to attend.
- information on your program of study:
- name of the program
- the start and end date of your study period
- tuition and book costs.
- an estimate of your income for the study period
- the current market value of your vehicle(s)
- the annual gross income of your parent(s) (if applicable)
- the annual gross income of your spouse (if applicable)
Estimate only: Remember, this is only an estimate. Apply online to find out the actual amount of OSAP aid you could get.